Funny Addiction Facebook Status

For every Facebook addicts, and for all FB users who always faitfull to watch Facebook started you wake up until you sleep again at night, then here are funny-jokes-humor status updates for you all. However, find out more interesting Facebook status updates on this blog various of topics with click here, or use "Search Box" and start type keywords to search status updates you're searching for, enjoy!




1] "For all those Facebook addicts press "Ctrl and W" at the same time and see what happens! Good Luck!!"


2] "You know you're addicted to Facebook when you eat at the computer instead of a table :)"

3] "Question for all you Facebook junkies: What's the longest you've ever gone without checking your   Facebook?"


4] "help me my bed is kidnapping me; its saying I have to go to bed help please hhhhmmmhmmmmmm   pillow attacking me now helpppppp ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz."


5] " if Facebook was a subject in school, I would have an A+!"


6] " needs to get off Facebook and put her face in a book!"


7] " If being on Facebook was a job, the unemployment rate would drop tremendously!"


8] " A clean house is a sign that your computer has broken and thus you are unable to log on to Facebook."


9] " I m not addicted to facebook. But my computer is!!"


10] " The only way the world is going to end in 2012 is if Facebook is taken off the Internet!"


11] " Facebook is like jail. You have a profile picture, you sit around all day writing on walls, and you get poked by guys you don't really know ;D "


12] " I'm not addicted to Facebook, Facebook is addicted to ME! Facebook needs me so I cannot leave it all alone ..."


13] " OK we are all addicted to Facebook so lets see who can admit it like this.."


14] " when i am bored, i go on facebook. when i am on facebook, i get bored. its a vicious circle."


15] " And then God said, "Let there be Facebook so that no teenager can get his or her homework done."